So there I am, using the Internet, nothing special, and suddenly, the computer just plain dies. I figure, ok, maybe the power went out, right? But no, everything else is on, including the lights and other things on the same circuit in my room.
So after performing some surgery to ensure that it wasn’t just a loose connection, or some dust got in someplace it shouldn’t have, I figured it was a PSU issue and ordered a new one. Just one problem.
It was a weekend. And not just any weekend, but Labor Day weekend. Which means even with same-day super-urgent I need-my-computer-now shipping it was impossible to get anything until, oh, today.
So uhm, give me a bit to play catch-up with questions and everything else I missed over the last week..
- beepony reblogged this from asklittlepip
- asktheorderofstarswirl likes this
- doubleclickthepony likes this
- morthgarrow said: And now I just realized you already ordered and got the part. D’oh. Ah well.
- midnightpagethesummonerpony likes this
- gecko322 likes this
- asksilvaandpatch likes this
- naccy-hensletter likes this
- unformed8 said: One thing I like about living near a big computer store wich happens to be open 24/7 ^^
- unformed8 likes this
- lancifur likes this
- level1cleric likes this
- alamut1488 likes this
- warmaster99 said: good to have ya back
- sturmtruppen likes this
- asklittlepip posted this