Describe Littlepip in a single word. Why?
What shall you choose?
- supergiantrobot answered: Brave.
- corporaldares answered: Stubborn.
- tackandblaze answered: Curious. She has proven this many times over the course of the story.
- rgillespie94 answered: Awesome.
- micnightwithopenmic answered: multi-orgasmic
- devangiel answered: Brave
- desolatediscotech answered: Sacrificial? Guilty? Martyr? 1 many FoE heroes share that seems right is “Redemptive”. Always trying to make up for something. “Redemptive”.
- zombiegristle answered: Curious.
- alamut1488 answered: Martyr.
- ask-princess-celestia likes this
- ask-princess-celestia answered: Selfless.
- hagamablabla answered: Daring.
- tutis75 answered: Heroic
- studentofheresy answered: Loyal. Whether it means life or limb, you are constantly doing things for OTHER people’s sake. Canterlot, red eye, when you met calamity…
- cliomancer answered: Courage
- studentofheresy answered: Loyal? I can’t remember when you wern’t helping someone else in your own way. I’m actually surprised you wern’t an element of harmony.
- oak23 answered: Curious.
- freedomfollower answered: Perseverance.
- notknownlight answered: Righteous
- askcherrypie likes this
- askcherrypie answered: Antidisestablishmentarianist.